Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Busy Work Day

Today, I was really busy at work. That is the norm lately. But we got 2 traumas. I loved it. I live for the traumas. You see the hospital I work for is not a trauma hospital, but I we do get our fair share of the traumas. And today was one of those days. I just love the feel of your adrenaline pumping, knowing you are one of the people helping save someone's life. Sometimes traumas can be so chaotic and fast paced, but I just love it.
Now, onto some exciting news. I got a new camera today. I am so excited. It is a digital SLR Canon Rebel. I love it and can't wait to use it, especially to take photos of my son. I bought it off a coworker. It is almost brand new, because she only used it a handful of times. Well, I am off to pack. We are leaving early tomorrow morning for Fort Wayne. Early to us is 7 or 8 a.m.

No comments: