Monday, September 6, 2010

Beach Day, Our Labor Day

We left Indianapolis today and headed home. On the way home we stopped at the beach. Zander has never been to the beach before, and I was really excited to take him to the beach. It turned out to be a cloudy and semi chilly day. It was supposed to be 81 degrees outside, but it sure didn't feel like it. It was windy. Zander still enjoyed the beach. He loves water and he loves playing in sandboxes, so I knew he would love the beach.




























Zander taking his first steps into Lake Michigan!




After the beach we met my parents, my Auntie Ree and Uncle Den, and my cousin Den and his wife Danielle at Aurelio's Pizza for dinner. Den and Danielle are in town from Virginia and we had a short but nice visit.

1 comment:

MMR said...

I can't believe how much he's grown. It looks like a fun day!