Friday, February 11, 2011

Wow

I am soooooooo excited. I got to meet someone whom I just love. (okay this is a sidenote, but in the last sentence, is it supposed to be who or whom? I am too tired to figure that one out) I have been reading her blog for almost 2 years now. Right after Zander was born I started reading her blog, and I just love her. I have read her book and I love it. I want to go home and read it again now. I know she doesn't read my blog, but meeting her is almost like how she felt meeting Beth Moore. I should have told her that, but I forgot. Instead we talked about my little girl Sophia and her daughter Charlotte, and how I wanted to name my daughter Charlotte at the last minute, but my husband wouldn't let me switch her name from Sophia to Charlotte. She is just as sweet in person as she is in her blog.




It was so nice to meet you Angie Smith. And I can't wait to hear you talk at the Women of Faith Conference in Indianapolis, Indiana.


I am having a blast at the Woman of Faith, All Access Conference, and I can't wait to share with you more about my trip. I will post more pictures and update more on my blog really soon. But for now I better get some sleep, because I am really typing this at 4:22 a.m. on Saturday morning. I don't want to leave these wonderful people I have met. And I sure as heck don't want to leave this gorgeous hotel. I actually said today (technically yesterday) that I am moving in here. But really, I can't wait to get back to Indiana to see my 2 cutie pie kids and my wonderful husband. I have missed all 3 of them soooooooo much, it is unbelievable. SO until I post again, or add to this post, bye, for now.

2 comments:

MMR said...

Glad you're having a good time.

Whom/who: You could just say "someone I love" and eliminate the problem. :) But, it should be "who I love" because it's the subject. If it is the object, it's whom.

Somer said...

That is awesome!!!!!!!!