Sunday, January 23, 2011

Da Bears

The BIG GAME was on today.  The Green Bay Packers vs THE CHICAGO BEARS!  If you can't already tell, we are Bears Fans.  And unfortunately they lost today.  To say I was disappointed would be the understatement of the year.  We had a party at our house.  And even though I am a Bears Fan, I have to admit I visited with friends more than I watched the game.  But the little I watched was dissapointing.  I don't think I would be as upset, but we lost to the Packers.  Our biggest rivals.  I am not a Packers Fan, and dislike Packers Fans.  I think they are over the top.  I am trying to get over this loss, but it may take a while!

Chicago Bears, I still love and will always love you.  But I wish you would have won! 

And as they say, There is always next year!

GO BEARS!!!!






I will post more pictures later of the party!

No comments: