Tuesday, November 3, 2009

New Couches

This morning I was able to go to Women's Bible Study at our church. I have never been because I usually work on Tuesday mornings. I had such a nice time. It was so refreshing. I just love those ladies. I checked my schedule to see when I can go next, and I don't have another Tuesday off until December 22nd, but actually that is because I only know my work schedule up until December 17th. So who knows, I may be working then too. I take every Thursday off because I host a bible study at my house on Thursday nights, so it is hard to get Tuesdays off too.

After bible study, I went home and waited for the delivery men. Because we go a new sectional couch today. I love it. It is so comfy. Zander is enjoying it too.

I wanted to take Zander for a walk today because we had beautiful weather outside today, but instead he took a 3 hour and 15 minute afternoon nap. That never happens; I am not complaining.

No comments: